For The Girl On The Go
Like most working moms, the mornings always seem like I'm bolted into high gear because not only do I have to get myself ready for work I have to get my daughter ready. This means she has to eat, brush her teeth, get dressed, and school bag packed. So most mornings I don't have all the time in world to spend on my makeup, so I tend to go very basic with minimal products. So here's my tips for that morning rush.
- Prep your skin the night before by cleansing and moisturize your skin.
- In the morning give you skin a "pick me up" by splashing your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Choose a foundation that gives you the "best" coverage with out having to conceal. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 is great for this because it primes and conceals the face. Using this will allow you to skip those 2 steps.
- Add some life back to your face by applying a blush or bronzer to the cheeks. This
will give you your "natural" glow. Also...skip any contouring as this will add time.
- Skip the eyeliner and just apply your favorite mascara, this will add life to the eyes as well as open them up.
- Apply a lip balm, lipstick , or lip gloss and voila' your done.